Complaint Review: Grant Search Assistant

• Submitted: Sat, September 30, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, October 07, 2006

• Reported By:Hendersonville North Carolina
Grant Search Assistant
grantresearchassistant.com St. George, Utah U.S.A.

Grant Search Assistant, Raven Media, fraudulant billing Ripoff St. George Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I have had problems with the email address I registered with PayPal. As a result I was not receiving notices from PayPal about charges to my account. On getting this resolved, I found a pending transaction for $49.95 submitted by GRANT SEARCH ASSISTANT ST GEORGE UT.

I called PayPal to report an unknown charge. The good folks at PayPal checked for past billings they found monthly charges going back to May for $49.95.

While I did pay shipping and handling for Federal Grant Retrieval Software (a CD), I did NOT subscribe to anything.

I have sent an email to requesting a refund, but have not yet had a response. I alos trying calling, but got a recording indicating the office was closed and to call back during normal business hours.

William
Hendersonville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2006 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Search-Assistant/St-George-Utah-84771/Grant-Search-Assistant-Raven-Media-fraudulant-billing-Ripoff-St-George-Utah-213516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Search Assistant

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all, let me offer my sincerest apologies to William. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this information as it is on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and then sent to you via a confirmation email. The trial period is free for 14 days and we would not have charged you if you had cancelled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

I have reviewed your account and at this time I see the charges in dispute have been refunded to you by my staff. If there is something else you'd like me to know or if you were mistreated in anyway, please don't hesitate to call me directly on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or you can contact me via email at ryanr@wskc.org.

If you are another customer with a problem or concern that you'd like me to know about you may also contact me via the above mentioned ways, I will address it and find a resolution that your are seeking.

Sincerely,