Complaint Review: Grant Search Assistant

• Submitted: Tue, November 21, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, November 21, 2006

• Reported By:Braidwood Illinois
Grant Search Assistant
www.grantwriterprofessional.com/?h=H36532392&e=4251 , Utah U.S.A.

Grant Search Assistant No way to reach them! ripoff Saint George Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I have been charged twice now and have not been able to find a number anywhere for the company. If you call 411 they can not locate them either. But DO NOT cancel the payment through your bank account because my bank told me that they will change the amount charged by a couple of pennies and continue to charge your account and the banks computers do not detect it.

1-800-986-2640 This number is not the number to the direct company. They are like an answering service. 1-877-673-8173 is the number that I was able to speak to a human and they were able to cancel the "subsciption" right away. They did not ask any questions or appologize, they just gave me a confirmation number.

Thanks to Rip Off Report.com I was able to find a number to contact this comany. Good work Rip-Off! Keep it up!

Nate
Braidwood, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2006 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Search-Assistant/Utah/Grant-Search-Assistant-No-way-to-reach-them-ripoff-Saint-George-Utah-221665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Search Assistant

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all I would like to offer my apologies to Nate for the difficulty he's had in contacting our company. Our phone number is printed next to the charges on your statements, if you can't find it there your bank or credit card company can provide it to you. The 800-986-2640 is a good phone number for the Express Business Funding accounts. The Customer service phone number for Grant Search Assistant is 866-370-7270. The number that Nate has provided is not the number for our company, but is for Network Agenda, whom we do billing for. Please do not contact them to cancel your GSA accounts, they will not be able to assist you.

Nate you asked the representative to cancel your account and that is what they did. My apologies to you if you feel you were owed an apology and did not receive one. Let me explain why you were being charged - while there are no commitments with the free product, there is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. The trial period is free for 14 days and we would not have charged you had you cancelled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

I have located Nate's account and the charges he is disputing have been fully refunded as of today. Nate, if you have any additional concerns needing to be addressed please contact me, and FYI refunds take 3-5 business days to process.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,