Complaint Review: Grant Search Assistant

Grant Search Assistant
www.grantsearchassistant.com Internet U.S.A.

Grant Search Assistant Ripped me off Internet Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

Thank you for all the help you guys gave me. I called them and they didn't even have an account for me. I don't even know how they got my account number for my bank. I was charged $1.97 then again $29.95. They are making me fax a copy of my statement to prove I was charged. Here is the fax number if anyone needs it. 432-205-5415

Jennifer
Ocala, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2007 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Search-Assistant/internet/Grant-Search-Assistant-Ripped-me-off-Internet-Internet-279112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Search Assistant

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First please let me offer my apologies for any inconvenience Jennifer has experienced while having her concerns addressed by customer service. We will work to verify the information and make whatever repairs are necessary to resolve this matter as quickly as possible.

If you are another customer needing to reach Customer Service please call, 866-396-5718 Monday-Friday 9 am-9 pm Eastern Time. There you will find a Customer Service Agent waiting to assist you with your account needs.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect them to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue in-house so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org.

Sincerely,