Complaint Review: Grant Search Assistant

• Updated: Thu, August 16, 2007

• Reported By:Glen Allen Virginia
Grant Search Assistant
grantsearchassistant.com Internet U.S.A.

Grant Search Assistant ripoff Asked for CD on Grants and I don't want them to charge me 29.95 after the trial period Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

*Author of original report: Grant Search Assistant

I asked for a cd for researching for getting a grant and now they want to charge me 29.95. I never authorized them to do this.

If they do, I will let you know.

Anonymous
Glen Allen, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2007 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Search-Assistant/internet/Grant-Search-Assistant-ripoff-Asked-for-CD-on-Grants-and-I-dont-want-them-to-charge-me-29-267413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Search Assistant

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

To Anonymous,

My apologies that you misunderstood that you were receiving a trial membership to our website. The membership is disclosed several times throughout the ordering process and in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. If you would like to cancel your membership you can reach Customer Service at 866-396-5718 M-F 9 am - 9 pm Eastern Time.

If you are another customer reading this and we have failed you in some way, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org and I will be happy to address your concern immediately.

Sincerely,

Ryan R.

Grant Search Assistant

AUTHOR: Lois - (U.S.A.)

I still haven't received my cd and i am very afraid that they will charge me 29.95 to my account.
If anyone has a phone number or email address to them. I would grately appreciate it.

LAM