Complaint Review: Grant Search Assistant

Grant Search Assistant
grantsearchassistant.com/members Internet U.S.A.

Grant Search Assistant ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing New Your Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

The site gave me the impression I would receive help and I received none.

William
Bentonville, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2007 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Search-Assistant/internet/Grant-Search-Assistant-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-New-Your-Internet-250805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Search Assistant

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service William obviously experienced. William, if you come back to read this; please contact the customer service department. There you will find happy, helpful agents that are waiting to assist you with your concerns. The phone number for Customer Service is 866-396-5718 and is available 24 hours/7 days a week.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect them to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue in-house so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to William. Hopefully, I will hear from him soon so that we can get this resolved.

Sincerely,