• Report: #220319

Grant Search Assistant
grantsearchassistant.com Internet U.S.A.

Grant Search Assistant takes money and no product as promised Ripoff Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

ripped off and mad as hell. did not receive disc and can not cancel. now im getting hit with overdraft fees on top of the $30 a month. im ready for a suit against the people thats ripping me off.

Joe
Grapevine, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2006 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Search-Assistant/internet/Grant-Search-Assistant-takes-money-and-no-product-as-promised-Ripoff-Internet-220319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Search Assistant

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Joe. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. The trial period is free for 14 days and we would not have charged Joe had he cancelled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

I have located Joe's account and the charges he is disputing have been fully refunded as of today.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,