• Report: #196874

• Reported By:Greenville South Carolina
Grant Search Assistant
gsassistant.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Grant Search Assistant ripoff Internet

I never in my whole life thought I would fall for a scam, but grant search assistant got me and got me good. I bought the cd for $3.95 which they took out of the bank, then I checked my bank account and found that they had taken another $49.95, by this time i was furious. My husband went to the bank and was told that we would have to call and cancel which we did, I told these people that what they did was out and out stealing. Then I filed a fraudulent activity report with my bank and asked them to assist me in accordance with Federal Regulation E. I am now waiting to see if I am going to get the help or if they are going to let these thieves get away with stealing from the bank accounts of hard working "Americans". I guess time will tell. I sure have learned a lesson and learned it well. In the mean time I really do hope that something can be done so they can no longer rip off the American public..

Brenda
Greenville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2006 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Search-Assistant/nationwide/Grant-Search-Assistant-ripoff-Internet-196874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Search Assistant