Complaint Review: Grant Search Assistant,GSA/SBA Express,Networkagenda

http://www.grantsearchassistant.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-3707270
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Grant Search Assistant,GSA/SBA Express, Networkagenda Ripoff unauthorised withdrawls to bank/credit account Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I purchased a free CD to help search for government grants. I was charged the s&h and the 1st months membership then new charges appeared on my account. I received the CD but did not authorize the other charges. I was charged 3 times from:
1) GRANT SEARCH ASSISTANT 866-370-7270 - $29.95
2) GSA/SGA EXPRESS 800-986-2640 - $5.95
3) NETWORKAGENDA.COM 866-795-6952 - $7.95
after sending e-mails to the company canceling the membership and questioning the other charges. Not one of my e-mails was ever answered. This should not be allowed and these companies should be shut down.

Michelle
Santa Maria, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2007 11:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Search-AssistantGSASBA-ExpressNetworkagenda/internet/Grant-Search-AssistantGSASBA-Express-Networkagenda-Ripoff-unauthorised-withdrawls-to-ba-243781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Search Assistant,GSA/SBA Express,Networkagenda

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Michelle. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. You can also see that it is disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer, there it also explains that we do not accept online cancellations and that you must call customer service to cancel. The trial period is free for 14 days and we would not have charged Michelle had she canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

Unfortunately I was unable to locate an account for Michelle with the small amount of information provided by this report. Customer service can be reached 24 hours a day/7 days a week at 866-396-5718 if you'd like to cancel using the customer service line, you will be able to speak with a representative right away.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,