Complaint Review: Grant Search Association

• Updated: Wed, December 12, 2007

• Reported By:Smiths Grove Kentucky
Grant Search Association
NETWORKAGENDA.com Internet U.S.A.

Grant Search Association offered free service, never sent email, started charging my account Omaha Internet

From my email I registered to receive some free information from this company concerning grants. After a period of free service, they would sell you service for an amount per month. I never received an email or anything else to enable me to receive any information concerning grants.

I started seeing charges on our bank account and tried contacting the company. There was no phone number, and the web address would not work. They have charged me 4 times already for a total of about $60.00. I have never received anything from them in the way of a service.

I finally got through on the web site and emailed them that I did not want their services and wanted to have all my money refunded. I have not heard from them yet.

Sharla
Smiths Grove, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2007 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Search-Association/internet/Grant-Search-Association-offered-free-service-never-sent-email-started-charging-my-accou-290888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Search Association