• Report: #242007

• Submitted: Mon, April 02, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 02, 2007

• Reported By:Levittown Pennsylvania
Grant Services International
33 A Providence Hill Christ Church, Other U.S.A.

Grant Services International Ripoff Dishonest, Fraudulent Christ Church Barbados

I received a phone call from a gentelman by the name of Andy in December of 2005. He told me that I qualified for a $6,000 grant. He said that I would receive a booklet package with papers to be filled out, a cd and a book with all different types of grants in my area. He also told me that I could have a refund at anytime.

In order for me to receive this info I would have to do a one time set up fee in the amount of $298.00. Soon as the payment was received my booklet package would be sent out.

After they took the money I called them back asking them for a refund. Something just didn't seem right to me. They said ok no problem we will set everything up for you.

I told the girl that I still haven't received my booklet package and she said that everything is as scheduled and I should be receiving it with in the next week or two. That was in March or April of 2006.

I waited a few months before I called back regarding the refund. I did not receive a refund and still at that point didn't receive my booklet. When I called back to see what was going on as to why I haven't gotten my refund or the package, I was in for a surprise.

When I called the number that they gave us if we had any problems or questions there was a recording. The recording said for everyone to write a letter with our problems or questions and send it to 33 A Prvidence Hill Christ Church Barbados. They didn't even give a zip code. Guess they didn't want to receive out letters.

For the last year and a half I have been searching to find a way to get in contact with these people. I want answers from these no good lying people making the government look bad. And I would like my money back and for other people that fell for this like I did to get their money back as well.

I have called the number recently and when I call it now says that "You have reached a non Working Number" We are now in 2007 and still have no other way to get a hold of them. My letters don't seem to be helping.

Chritina
Levittown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2007 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Services-International/Christ-Church-Other-12919/Grant-Services-International-Ripoff-Dishonest-Fraudulent-Christ-Church-Barbados-242007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Services International