Premier

• Submitted: Wed, July 01, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 01, 2009

• Reported By:Deltona Florida
Grant University-IWB Club
2850 Horizon Ridge Parkway Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant University-IWB Club Thieving Crooks,Torturing me, Emptying my Acct. Henderson Nevada

It started with a stupid two dollar CD for grants my husband had too have!
Ending with a $334.78 Horror.
This company under different names(At least three)have been slowly emptying my bank acct.I am traveling and have not been monitoring my acct.as I should be as it is not my major acct.Thank God.
Since March,2009 after orderind that grant CD,they have taken money out of me acct.in amounts like $29.95,Then $30.00,and even$.90,and several at $69.95.These small charges have added up to at least $334.78 before I caught on and cancelled acct.
The bank was no help,Oh well,thats what they do on the internet,be more careful etc.....
I have no clue how to get any money back,I live on disability and every penny counts for me.When I called one of these companys and asked for an address they said they needed my credit card number before they could tell me anything,sure thats just what I wanted to give them.
I found all these other complaints against them and was completly amazed,and thats how I got the address,Other complaints showed the same amounts and the same names and telephone numbers as on my bank statement so I know its the same asses that ripped my acct.off.
What are we to do??

Jo
Deltona, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2009 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-University-IWB-Club/Henderson-Nevada-89052/Grant-University-IWB-Club-Thieving-CrooksTorturing-me-Emptying-my-Acct-Henderson-Nevada-467018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant University-IWB Club