amounts

• Updated: Fri, December 26, 2008

• Reported By:Mcminville Oregon
Grant University - IWB Club
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant University - IWB Club Promising great wealth while ripping off of the meager pennies in my bank account! Las Vegas Nevada

When I didn't even ask for great wealth, but was merely seeking a way to WORK my own way into wealth with the POSSIBLE assistance of a grant, this company did the same as those who are complaining to me by first taking approx. $70 from my account (returning it later when kindly/firmly told to do so,) and now are attmepting the same by taking $29.95 through this otehr company.

I did the same by callnig the number but this time they kept me on hold for at least 30 minutes. When the line finally picked up, I could hear the background sounds of a call center, but nobody bothered to speak to me. By this time I was already reading the posts on this web site so at least I wasn't surprised. I said Hello? twice before I was disconnected.

I'd love to have that 800 number.

OH yes, my point in posting is to mention that I was "introduced" to this wonderful company through MommyBiz.com, supposedly there to honestly help stay-at-home (or divorced or widowed!) mothers?? Now that's more offensive, in my opinion, than the garbage this actually company is pulling.

Theresa
Mcminville, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2008 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-University-IWB-Club/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Grant-University-IWB-Club-Promising-great-wealth-while-ripping-off-of-the-meager-pennie-405105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant University - IWB Club