Complaint Review: Grant Ventures Today, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, August 18, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, August 18, 2009

• Reported By: Jeanne — Madison Wisconsin USA
Grant Ventures Today, Inc.
Madison, Wisconsin United States of America

Grant Ventures Today, Inc. I order a $3.00 Cd and immediately canceled my account. The very next day they withdrew $74.95 from my account which I did not authorize. I've been trying to call them sinse May. No answer. Madison, Wisconsin

I was interested in a Government grant program.  I searched the internet and found 'Grant Ventures Today, Inc.  They offered a FREE CD, I just had to pay shipping which was $3.00.  If I was happy with the CD, I could cancel at anytime.

When I recieved the CD it was not what they said it was.  I was so disappointed that I mailed it back the same day and canceled my account.

Two day later I noticed a charge of $74.95 was taked out of credit card.  I did NOT authorize this transaction.  I called immediately and told them to credit my account today or I would contact my attorney.

The man on the phone (who, by the way, could barely speak english) told me it would be credited within 3 weeks.  3 weeks went by and no credit.  I called again.  This time I got a woman.  She said the EXACT same thing.  "It will be credited withing 3 weeks."

This went on for 3.5 months.  I tried to call today again, and I got the IRS.  The lady on the phone said for some reason, all the calls to this company are getting forwarded to the IRS?????

Grant Ventures Today, Inc. needs to pay back all the people it ripped off.  I also think they should pay pain and suffering.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2009 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Ventures-Today-Inc/Madison-Wisconsin-53713/Grant-Ventures-Today-Inc-I-order-a-300-Cd-and-immediately-canceled-my-account-The-v-481720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Ventures Today, Inc.