Complaint Review: Grant Writer Pro - Networkagenda.com - GSA/SBA Express - Raven Media

• Submitted: Sat, December 16, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, January 03, 2007

• Reported By:Manteca California
Grant Writer Pro - Networkagenda.com - GSA/SBA Express - Raven Media
grantsearchassistant.com, grantwriterprofessional.com, www.ravenmediainc.com Internet U.S.A.

Grant Writer Pro - Networkagenda.com - GSA/SBA Express - Raven Media ripoff dishonest unauthorized monthly billing Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

*Author of original report: :)

*Author of original report: Preparing for Battle

Since I am a new college student, I was in need of help when it came to the business of grants. So I decided to make use of a "FREE OFFER" on the Grant Writer Pro that was emailed to me. All I was told to pay was $3.97 which I did on 9/12/06.

But only today did I notice this:
09/28/06 Grant Writer Pro $-29.95
11/03/06 Grant Writer Pro $-29.95
12/04/06 Grant Writer Pro $-29.95

I'm a college student with Very Limited resources, so I cannot afford this Or the payments that they had already taken from me. I hadn't noticed earlier because today I did not have enough money in my account to purchase art supplies for a class I will be taking next semester. I Need to have this resolved as Quickly as possible. I've read elsewhere on this site that their #800 is unreliable with a very long hold time. I have already emailed the Ryan Riddle who Rebuttled others in my situation. So I hope I can get this straightened ASAP.

I would also like to know if Grant Writer Pro is connected to GSA/SBA Express and Networkagenda.com. Those two began charging my account after I purchased the Grant Writer Pro, the only problem is that I have NEVER even Heard of them!!

This is what they charged me:
10/12/06 GSA/SBA EXPRESS $-5.95
11/13/06 NETWORKAGENDA.COM $-7.95
11/13/06 GSA/SBA EXPRESS $-5.95
12/13/06 NETWORKAGENDA.COM $-7.95
12/13/06 GSA/SBA EXPRESS $-5.95

I CAN'T AFFORD THIS!! THAT WAS ALL MONEY FOR SCHOOL!! Does ANYONE know if all three of these are connected?! I NEED a REFUND!! :(

Stephanie
Manteca, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2006 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Writer-Pro-Networkagendacom-GSASBA-Express-Raven-Media/internet/Grant-Writer-Pro-Networkagendacom-GSASBA-Express-Raven-Media-ripoff-dishonest-unau-225765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Writer Pro - Networkagenda.com - GSA/SBA Express - Raven Media

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Stephanie. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. The trial period is free for 14 days and we would not have charged Stephanie had she cancelled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

I have located Stephanie's account and, as she states in her follow up reports, the charges she was disputing have been fully refunded.

You may reach our customer service department for Grant Writer Pro at 866-370-7270, there you will find a pleasant representative to assist you with your account 24 hours/7 days a week, excluding holidays.

If you are a customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,

Ryan R.

AUTHOR: Stephanie - (U.S.A.)

I just received an email from Grant Writer Pro and Networkagenda. I have successfully canceled both and explained my issues.

From Grant Writer Pro (Who were indeed part of GSA/SBA Express):
"...I have refunded your account 3 x $29.95 and
3 x $5.95. You can expect to see these refunds back in the account that was
charged within the next 3-5 business days."

From Networkagenda:
"...What I have been able to do for you is cancel your account so you will receive no further charges from us. I have also issued a credit back for the last charge. That refund should reflect on your account anywhere from 7 to 10 business days."

As you can see, they were very poliet in their emails. I am so happy with how this turned out.

AUTHOR: Stephanie - (U.S.A.)

I called my bank and was told that I should try to get it resolved with the companies before filling fraudulant charges. I will call Grant Writer Pro since they're the only one with a listed phone number. I emailed Networkagenda.com and asked them to stop charging me. I couldn't even find GSA/SBA Express online anywhere.
Somehow I have the sinking feeling that they're all the same scammer that's just under three different names. My banker looked them up and said EACH ONE is working out of St. George, Utah. I HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN THERE.