• Report: #220813

• Submitted: Wed, November 15, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, November 16, 2006

• Reported By:Taunton Massachusetts
Grant Writer Pro, Raven Media
Ryan- St. George- Utah St. George, Utah U.S.A.

Grant Writer Pro, Raven Media dishonest billing practices St. George Utah

*Author of original report: Billing Squared away

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

Hello!

My name is Michael Vincent and recently I purchased the Free (shipping not included) CD from Grant Writer Pro. I called in this evening approximately one week after receiving the CD which I was billed for to cancel because I only wanted to obtain the CD and I was informed by customer service that I had already been billed the amount of $29.95 essentially on the very same day when I ordered the cd. I was supposed to receive 14 free days of the company's service and I did not. I was ensured by customer service that I had been cancelled and I would receive no further billing. When I asked about being properly refunded for not receiving the free trial as advertised the customer service representative just kept repeating the same refrain stating that "I will no longer be billed for any services". I am hoping that Mr. Riddle reads this and he can help me out. I only wanted to receive the Free CD as advertised and I just knew that I would be inadvertently billed. I am seeking a refund of the $29.95 that I lost due to a deceptive billing practice in my particular instance.

Thanks for all of your help.

Most Sincerely,

Michael
Taunton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2006 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Writer-Pro-Raven-Media/St-George-Utah/Grant-Writer-Pro-Raven-Media-dishonest-billing-practices-St-George-Utah-220813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Writer Pro, Raven Media

Billing Squared away

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

I just wanted to write to you nice folks at BadBusinessBureau.com and thank you for allowing me to post to your fine site. I would also like to thank the folks at Raven Media.

When I reached home from work this evening on 11/16/06 a nice woman had called on behalf of the company that represents Grant Writer Pro (Raven Media). She was very nice and she stated that she had listened to my call to customer service from this past evening and she promptly refunded me the $29.95 that I was out for the CD.

The folks at Grant Writer Pro were extremely polite and cordial and I truly appreciate their swift response to the issue that I had raised. My problem has been amicably resolved as of this writing.

Sincerely,

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Michael. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. The trial period is free for 14 days and we would not have charged Michael had he cancelled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

I have located Michael's account and the charges he is disputing have been fully refunded as of today.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,