Complaint Review: Grant Writer Pro

• Submitted: Thu, July 09, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 17, 2009

• Reported By:Highland California
Grant Writer Pro
PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St - F1 C/O PROGRANTWRITER.COM Bellevue, Washington U.S.A.

Grant Writer Pro Grant writer pro softwear, total fraud Bellevue Washington

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution offer

Got call from grant writer pro. Agreed to try 7 day free trial. Was told packet kit would arrive in 14 days. Got email conformation. Conformation said 7 day trial started the day I ordered the software. Not when I received it, but day I ordered it. Yet it would not arrive until seven days AFTER the seven days free trial ended.

Have heard many others have had worse problems.

Where is our goverment when this just keeps going on.
Thanks

Freeroy
Highland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2009 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Writer-Pro/Bellevue-Washington-98007/Grant-Writer-Pro-Grant-writer-pro-softwear-total-fraud-Bellevue-Washington-468114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Writer Pro

Resolution offer

AUTHOR: Customer Service Administrator - (U.S.A.)

Freeroy,
First I would like to offer an apology for any misunderstandings that may have occurred when you were contacted by our sales representative. We would not have contacted you had you not visited our website, showing an interest in our product, the Grant Writer Pro.

This CD based Grant writer Programs is designed to help customers Locate Grants, Find Grant Applications, Write Grant Proposals, and assist them with anything else that may be needed in the process of obtaining grant funding. The CDs offer the ability to search by keyword, by up to 5 simultaneous categories, or any combination of either.

These programs are supplemented by a 7 day free trial to the member's site with access to live chat support for assistance with any part of the application and proposal process or questions pertaining to the CDs or the member's site.
If you come back and read this please contact our customer service at, (866) 396-5694 for further assistance with your concerns, or you may contact me at the number below.

If you are another customer reading this and you need assistance you may contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5694 Monday-Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at customerservice@cshelp.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795.

Sincerely,