Complaint Review: Grant Writer Pro

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2007

• Reported By:millersburg Kentucky
Grant Writer Pro
prograntwriter.com/members/ Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Writer Pro On Nov .26,2007 Grant Writer Pro debited my Bank account without waiting their two weeks as they promised .I told them that all I needed was the c d ,and that on other service was needed to satisfy me. Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I wish to make the following report,

On Nov 19,2007 I ordered the Grant Writer Pro cd,Iwas told I had two weeks to cancel my membership .I viewed my account on Nov 28,2007 ,I saw where G.W.P. had debited my account for $40.00 approx. on Nov 26, 2007 .I had not been given the chance to call to cancel . I had already told them in our first phone call ALL I needed was the cd, and no other service was wanted or needed.

Marie
millersburg, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2007 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Writer-Pro/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Grant-Writer-Pro-On-Nov-262007-Grant-Writer-Pro-debited-my-Bank-account-without-waiting-287311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Writer Pro

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I would like to discuss Marie's concerns with her to insure that she is taken care of. Unfortunately, without a last name or an email address I cannot find her account with the necessary contact information.

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service Marie obviously experienced. Our policy is to never charge anyone who is not interested the membership portion of the offer. Clients simply need to follow the instructions to contact customer support at 1-866-370-7270 and express a desire to cancel during the free trial period, or anytime thereafter.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue in-house so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to Marie. Hopefully, we will hear from her soon so that we can get this resolved.