Complaint Review: Grant Writer Pro

• Submitted: Wed, March 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 19, 2008

• Reported By:Lauderdale Mississippi
Grant Writer Pro
grantwriterpro.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Writer Pro Charged credit card for services not received Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: update

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I handle my son's business finances and while doing an audit on his credit card bills I discovered charges for Grant Writer Pro. The first charge was made on March 27, 2007 in the amount of $1.98. Starting on April 11, 2007 through February 11, 2008 he was charged $29.95 by Grant Writer Pro for a total of $331.43.

He denies signing up for these services,whatever they are. He thought he was signing up to receive a free CD. He never received the CD or accessed any service. I'm sure the company can check and verify that he never signed on to this program.

I called the 1-866-370-7270 number on the credit card and spoke to Celeste. She said she could only refund one month in the amount of $29.95. This is definately not satisfactory.

If the company is an honorable one and is customer oriented, I feel the right thing to do would be to refund his credit card the full amount of $331.43. I hope I will not have to take further action to resolve this situation.

Nancy
Lauderdale, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2008 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Writer-Pro/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Grant-Writer-Pro-Charged-credit-card-for-services-not-received-Las-Vegas-Nevada-315096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Writer Pro

update

AUTHOR: Nancy myers - (U.S.A.)

I contacted Ryan and received an e-mail from his assistant, Tony. According to Tony, the request for the service was received on the telephone. Robert denies requesting the Grant Writer Pro service on the telephone. Tony was suppose to pull the "recorded" telephone call and get back to me, which he has not. Again, Robert did not request this service, was not aware he had this service, and never activated this service. I am requesting a full refund of $331.43.

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I would like to discuss Nancy's concerns with her to insure that she is taken care of. Unfortunately, I am unable to locate an account without the necessary contact information.

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service Nancy's son obviously experienced. Our policy is to never charge anyone who is not interested the membership portion of the offer. Clients simply need to follow the instructions to contact customer support at 1-866-370-7270 and express a desire to cancel during the free trial period, or anytime thereafter as it is explained in the Terms and Conditions of the offer.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to Nancy. Hopefully, she will contact customer service or I will hear from her soon so that we can get this resolved.

Sincerely,