Complaint Review: Grant Writer Pro

• Submitted: Wed, January 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, January 13, 2008

• Reported By:Laruel Maryland
Grant Writer Pro
Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Writer Pro Grant Writer Pro has charged me $39.95 after asking them not too! Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

*Author of original report: Grant Writer Pro - Raven Software

Went online to firsttimehomebuyers.com and purchased for $1.98 a CD on grant writing. A couple days later they called and I instructed them not to sign me up or charge and they did anyway for $39.95. Not even sure what they were trying to sell. Watch out!

Stephanie
Laruel, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2008 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Writer-Pro/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Grant-Writer-Pro-Grant-Writer-Pro-has-charged-me-3995-after-asking-them-not-too-Las-Veg-296329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Writer Pro

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Stephanie. Second, this order was placed online by the customer, it was not processed, on the phone, by a sales representative. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 7 days and we would not have charged Stephanie had she canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer ends.

When you order our product you must select "Ship My FREE Kit!". Right next to that button is the following statement:

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit" I am ordering the Grant Master CD and trial membership for one dollar and ninety-seven cents, after the 7-day trial I will be charged thirty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Express Business Funding and Network Agenda for seven dollars and ninety-five cents a month and nine dollar and ninety-five cents a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the PRIVACY POLICY (last updated: 02/12/2007) & Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "GrantSearchAsst".To cancel call 1-866-396-5694, M - F, 9am - 9pm EST.

I have located Stephanie's account and have verified that she did contact customer service and her account was resolved to her satisfaction.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way or you feel you weren't treated fairly please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,

Ryan R.

Grant Writer Pro - Raven Software

AUTHOR: Stephanie - (U.S.A.)

I took a little effort but after talking with a customer service representative and her supervisor they credited back our account for the originial charge and another one. CASE SOLVED!