Complaint Review: Grant Writer Pro

Grant Writer Pro
, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Writer Pro Misleading and Evasive Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I was called by a foreigner, reading a "canned" script to send me this, so called, "free" grant kit. When asked to pay for shipping and handling, I told her I do not give my credit card number over the phone to anyone. She hung up immediately.

Within an hour, I received a 2nd call from them. I interrupted this foreigner's script reading, only to confuse her. I asked where she got my phone number; she said from a website I was on. (Note: I was not on a website for this.) I told her I was on the Do Not Call List and to remove me from their call list. She said OK. The 3rd call came within another hour.

When this foreigner asked how my day was going, I responded, "I'm confused." I told her this was the 3rd call from them and explained the other two calls. When she tried to sell me the package again, I asked to speak to her supervisor. The phone went blank, when she came back, I was told he was on another line.

I asked if they had a website; she gave me GrantWriterPro.com. I asked what country she was calling from, she responded, "Nevada." I told her to remove my name from their call list immediately. That was the last call. Please beware. The US Government does not give grants to individuals to start businesses. If you are looking for help starting a business, contact your local college or community development organization.

Ma
Albany, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2007 04:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Writer-Pro/Nevada/Grant-Writer-Pro-Misleading-and-Evasive-Las-Vegas-Nevada-275092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Writer Pro

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all I would like to offer my sincerest apologies to Ma. Your request to be added to our Do Not Call list should have been addressed immediately when you were first contacted. We are taking the steps to address this issue right away to insure that it does not continue to effect others. Please contact me at the number or email address below with your phone number attached and I will be sure that it is taken care of immediately.

If you are another customer and would like to reach customer service regarding your account, please call 866-370-7270. They are available Monday - Friday 9 am-9 pm Eastern Time.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,