Complaint Review: Grant Writer Pro

• Submitted: Mon, January 05, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 05, 2009

• Reported By:Knoxville Tennessee
Grant Writer Pro
(HO) 305 West Broadway #114 New York, New York U.S.A.

Grant Writer Pro They seemed genuine until you try to get refund! New York & Washington, DC New York

I ordered Grant Writer Pro on March 24th 2008. $39.95 was immediately taken out of my Bank account. I then cancelled an April 10 as decided it was not for me. I requested a refund for the $39.95 taken.

The Cancellation and refund was never done properly and unknown to me the company restarted charging me. When I discovered they had taken 7 more payments from my Bank account, I called customer service and got an apology and told I would receive the 7 payments back to my Bank. That was on Dec 11th 2008 and they emailed me a confirmation.

On Dec 15th I did get 4 payments back and called the company agains on Dec 16th. Said again sorry other 3 did not go through but would put through again.

On the 29th Dec I called AGAIN as still not repaid and each time I speak to a superviser who promises they will make sure goes through. Today I have called yet again and this time the superviser told me it was my bank that was stopping these 3 payments. I have now called my Bank and that is definitely not the case. Bank told me the company is giving me the runnaround.

I am now going to tell the company what the Bank said and also I am going to contact The Better Business Bureau.

I would advise anybody not to deal with this company.

Knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2009 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Writer-Pro/New-York-New-York-10013/Grant-Writer-Pro-They-seemed-genuine-until-you-try-to-get-refund-New-York-Washington-D-408170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Writer Pro