Complaint Review: Grant Writer Pro

• Submitted: Wed, June 13, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, June 20, 2007

• Reported By:pawtucket Rhode Island
Grant Writer Pro
Unknown Providence, Rhode Island U.S.A.

Grant Writer Pro Tried to rip me off, trick them Providence Rhode Island

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

Benjamin Foely ID # : 1142 called to my house saying i was going to recieved free money from the goverment and wanted me to give them my debit card number. I did not fall for it, but i will love to follow along their plan and sue them for a great amount of money for what they have done, and for what they are trying to do to me. i am poor and have a famil to care of and cannot give money to a rich or maybe multimillionaire company just because they know how to do it and get away with it. But if a plan is put in action and we use their own medecine to sue them, maybe they will stop or reduce their action. the law is not doing the necesary to stop this, so i believe we have to take action. We could play along and then when they do some kind of mistake and can be proved, thats where we act. but for this we need ppl working together as a team and making a good plan. i cannot my self do this, because i realy dont know their legal rights, dont know the complete law and i dont have money. If someone instruct me in this manner and help me take this abusive people out of business then this will be a great for all the victims of this nation wide ripoff.
ATT: RIR

some one answer me.

Robert
pawtucket, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2007 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Writer-Pro/Providence-Rhode-Island-02860/Grant-Writer-Pro-Tried-to-rip-me-off-trick-them-Providence-Rhode-Island-254327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Writer Pro

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First I would like to offer an apology to Robert for any misunderstandings that may have occurred when he was contacted by our sales representative. We would not have contacted Robert had he not visited our website, showing an interest in our product, the Grant Writer Pro. He filled out his contact information and hit submit, sending it to our sales department.

We are in no way, whatsoever, trying to trick anyone into anything. Robert if you come back to read this, please contact me so that I may be able to understand what you feel we are trying to do to you.

You state that the law is not doing what is necessary to stop this. This is because we are doing absolutely nothing illegal or wrong. We adhere to the law 100% in everything that we do here at Raven Media.

Robert please contact me at 435-773-1795 or at ryanr@wskc.org, so that I might be better able to address your concerns.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,