Complaint Review: Grant Writer Pro

• Submitted: Tue, December 11, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2007

• Reported By:New York New York
Grant Writer Pro
Grant Writer Pro Internet U.S.A.

Grant Writer Pro Charging my debit after I cancelled ONLINE COMPANY Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I had set up a trail based and cancelled...from February 2007 until today they have been charging me. I just noticed that today and I am very upset about this. They could not find me in their system for a long time. I have never used thier system and when I asked to speak to a supervisor, they told me that they would call me back.

Calvin
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2007 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Writer-Pro/internet/Grant-Writer-Pro-Charging-my-debit-after-I-cancelled-ONLINE-COMPANY-Internet-290681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Writer Pro

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I would like to discuss Calvin's concerns with him to insure that he is taken care of. Unfortunately, without a last name or an email address I cannot find his account with the necessary contact information.

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service Calvin obviously experienced. Our policy is to never charge anyone who is not interested the membership portion of the offer. Clients simply need to follow the instructions to contact customer support at 1-866-370-7270 and express a desire to cancel during the free trial period, or anytime thereafter.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue in-house so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to Calvin. Hopefully, I will hear from him soon so that we can get this resolved.

Sincerely,