Complaint Review: Grant Writer Pro

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2007

• Reported By:Fairfield California
Grant Writer Pro
www.grantwriterprofessional.com Internet U.S.A.

Grant Writer Pro Grant Pro Writer takes money out of account without delivering what they promised Internet Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

I called Grant Pro Writer about some money to fix up my house, they gave me a confermation number and I should receive my information pack and c.d. in the mail within 2 weeks and it would just cost me about $10.00 and I can cancel any time. They will start taking out 29.95 out of my account everymonth once I received the pack.
well it's been 2 months and they are taking 29.95 out of my account and I still have not recieved anything. So far it costs me about $60.00 for nothing.

Lanell
Fairfield, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2007 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Writer-Pro/internet/Grant-Writer-Pro-Grant-Pro-Writer-takes-money-out-of-account-without-delivering-what-they-286307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Writer Pro

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I would like to discuss Lanell's concerns with him to insure that he is taken care of. Unfortunately, without a last name or an email address I cannot find his account with the necessary contact information.

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service Lanell obviously experienced. Our policy is to never charge anyone who is not interested the membership portion of the offer. Clients simply need to follow the instructions to contact customer support at 1-866-370-7270 and express a desire to cancel during the free trial period, or anytime thereafter.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue in-house so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to Lanell. Hopefully, we will hear from him soon so that we can get this resolved.

Sincerely,