Complaint Review: Grant Writer Pro

• Updated: Fri, February 23, 2007

• Reported By:Porterfield Wisconsin
Grant Writer Pro
ravenmediainc.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Grant Writer Pro Raven Media unauthorized monthly charges on credit card Ripoff Internet Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

Thought I would try free infor and was only informed of S/H of $3.99 and then I found that they have been charging my credit card $29.95 monthly with out my authorization. Called their phone number on statement 866-370-7270 and was told they have no record of me or my credit card in their system.Asked how they were able to charge me then and was told not sure, asked how they plan to fix it and if they were going to refund my money and was told I would have to wait for a call from a supervisor. Customer service as they call it would not give me an answer.

Steve
Porterfield, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2007 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Writer-Pro/nationwide/Grant-Writer-Pro-Raven-Media-unauthorized-monthly-charges-on-credit-card-Ripoff-Internet-N-236306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Writer Pro

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

Steve, I offer my apologies for getting your name mixed up with another customer's account. I'm very sorry that Mark's name appears in my reply to you. Steve, please give us a call or send in an email so we can get this situation resolved for you as quickly as possible.

Sincerely,

Ryan R.

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Mark. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. You can also see that it is disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 14 days and we would not have charged Mark had he canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

Mark, my apologies that the customer service department was unable to assist you. Please contact me using the information provided below and let's get this resolved for you as quickly as possible.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,