Complaint Review: Grant Writer

• Submitted: Sat, September 29, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 11, 2007

• Reported By:Nashville Tennessee
Grant Writer
grantmastercd.securepagehost.com/(S(w0nbae45uoc0ig55tbogkb55))/Default.aspx?q=12005&e=8113-g Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Writer Assistant, Grant Writer Pro They have hi-jacked my bank account! Looking to join legal action. Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

At this point I'd rather have these people in jail than get my money back.

Nds
Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2007 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Writer/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Grant-Writer-Assistant-Grant-Writer-Pro-They-have-hi-jacked-my-bank-account-Looking-to-276464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Writer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Nds. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. You can also see that it is disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 14 days, the reason we do this is because we want our customer's to have the opportunity to utilize our service and to evaluate the value for themselves. We would not have charged Nds had he or she canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

You may cancel your service by contacting customer service at 866-396-5718 Monday-Friday 9 am 9 pm Eastern time.

If you are another customer reading this and you feel we have failed you in some way, please contact me directly on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org and I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.