Complaint Review: Grantfundingsearch.com Grant Funding Search

• Submitted: Sat, May 16, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 16, 2009

• Reported By:Colfax Wisconsin
Grantfundingsearch.com Grant Funding Search
www.grantfundingsearch.com Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Grantfundingsearch.com Grant Funding Search Took $69.95 from my account after I cancelled Henderson Nevada

I agreed to recieve information on how to get government grants for $1.98 for a 7 day trial period.

I called the number they provided me with to cancel the service after not recieving anything from them within 6 days and they said they didn't have me on file. That they wouldn't be charging me anything because they didn't have any information about me. They gave me another number to try and call to cancel but they also said they had no information on me or the grant funding service.

I thought I was not going to get billed anything then since they said they didn't have any of my information. But a month later I checked my account and there was a charge of $69.95 from my account.

I will just be cancelling my card at the bank to have this charge stopped but their business should be stopped!

Colfax, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2009 01:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grantfundingsearchcom-Grant-Funding-Search/Henderson-Nevada/Grantfundingsearchcom-Grant-Funding-Search-Took-6995-from-my-account-after-I-cancelled-452419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grantfundingsearch.com Grant Funding Search