Complaint Review: Granthelporder

• Updated: Tue, March 24, 2009

• Reported By:Brandon Mississippi
Nationwide, Wyoming U.S.A.

GrandhelporderGranthelporder Wrong monthly charge. INationwide Wyoming

I purchased a CD from this Co. for information on how to apply for a Gov. Grant. I paid 3.95 shipping and was told there would be a 29.95 charge each month for a membership. That charge was change with out me knowing about it to 74.95. They charged my account on 2/26/09 for 75.95 and again on 3/3/09 for the same. I have now canceled my membership. I tryed to call there telephone #1-888-662-8762 3 or 4 times and each time got no answer. Is there any way I can get my money back? I do not know the city they are in, my bank account only list the state which in Wyoming.

Brandon, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2009 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Granthelporder/Nationwide-Wyoming/GrandhelporderGranthelporder-Wrong-monthly-charge-INationwide-Wyoming-437222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Granthelporder