Complaint Review: Grants Are Easy - Get My Grant

• Updated: Thu, January 01, 2009

• Reported By:Ashland Ohio
Grants Are Easy - Get My Grant
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grants Are Easy - Get My Grant Made unauthorized withdrawls to bank account Las Vegas Nevada

I was referred to some grant websites by a local university and signed up to get "free" grant information, thinking I only had to pay the shipping charges. I only signed up for 2 grant CD's and now have been getting charged by a number of companies for "subscriptions" to grant programs. When I called the contact numbers for Grants Are Easy and for Get My Grant (2 different numbers) I got the same person's voice on a generic voicemail (no mention of the company that was being called). This is fraud. Do not apply for any grant information.

Ashland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2009 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grants-Are-Easy-Get-My-Grant/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Grants-Are-Easy-Get-My-Grant-Made-unauthorized-withdrawls-to-bank-account-Las-Vegas-Neva-407030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grants Are Easy - Get My Grant