Complaint Review: Grants Every Day

• Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:Erie Colorado
Grants Every Day
www.granteveryday.com/resource Internet U.S.A.

Grants Every Day This type of scam has taken millons of people. Time to make it CRIMINAL! Internet

I, like many others, was taken in by a lure and missed finding the hook. These pay after a trial period scams are totally misleading and should be considered criminal. Grants Every Day got me too and it makes me sick to my stomach. I look for these type of scams first before I agree to anything and I missed it. d**n!!

I ended up paying $68.81 according to my credit card company to Grants Every Day for a service that isn't really a service and provided me with nothing I could use.

They told me I was only charged $68.13 and that might give me grounds for a law suit. What I really want is schemes like these shut down. Make them criminal. All facts should be out in the open at the start. A good honest company with something worthwhile to offer to the public would not have to hide behind scams and schemes.

Erie, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grants-Every-Day/internet/Grants-Every-Day-This-type-of-scam-has-taken-millons-of-people-Time-to-make-it-CRIMINAL-422183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grants Every Day