Complaint Review: Grants For Citizens / GrantSourceDirect.org

• Updated: Mon, July 13, 2009

• Reported By:Anniston Alabama
Grants For Citizens / GrantSourceDirect.org
6, 2nd Floor, Flat/Office 202 Nicosia, Cyprus

Grants For Citizens / GrantSourceDirect.org scammers, liars, cheats, theives, beware Nicosia Cyprus

After trying out this company and being highly disgruntled with how they treated me and obviously many others when it was too late, I called and canceled immediately. I spoke with a very rude lady who had this, "In your face" kind of attitude, and would never let me get a word in about my unhappiness in the program or the obvious fact they charged me $39.95 for the month, and a second $9.95 "BONUS" enrollment program. I read all this before hand, noticed it said 3-day trial, and assumed that meant from the moment I received their CD in the mail which had cost only $1.95 for Shipping and Handling, but I was mistaken. It started the moment I clicked, "Yes," for my CD. That, was not part of the disclosure.

There is nothing in their Terms of Service on the website, last updated in August 2007, that says anything about a membership program, only how their website is "Use at your own risk."

In the "Warranties, Disclaimer & Legal Rights" section, they have "Customer Remedy," that states, "Our company's entire liability, and the purchaser's exclusive remedy, shall be a refund of the price paid or replacement of our products, at our option. We limit replacement to thirty days." This is even on their "Your satisfaction is guaranteed!" statement, I would presume.

Nothing going there though. I have talked to five (5) members at that company, three that hardly spoke English, and two females that were completely rude, "that in no way, shape, or form," will refunds be given. I guess they only hold up to charging you and not to their own statements.

Everything gets worse when on their website, they speak in great detail about America, and who representing is from what state, and even our American based media outlets, but all those icons are being used without a copyright symbol. Should have seen been more aware of this scam, but it was clear as day once I read it was located in Nicosia, Cyprus.

DO NOT do business with them.
DO NOT order their CD, it is not worth it.
YOU WILL NOT be satisfied in the least bit with this package or this company.

Anniston, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2009 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grants-For-Citizens-GrantSourceDirectorg/Nicosia-PC-2003/Grants-For-Citizens-GrantSourceDirectorg-scammers-liars-cheats-theives-beware-Nicos-469151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grants For Citizens / GrantSourceDirect.org