Complaint Review: Grants For You Now By Lisa Fitzgerald

• Submitted: Tue, July 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 28, 2009

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Grants For You Now By Lisa Fitzgerald
www.instantgrantaccess.com San Jose, California U.S.A.

Grants For You Now By Lisa Fitzgerald I have faxed refund paperwork & called their phne # for which is discnted .. I was charged for amnt $75.77 and no one has contcted me back !!!! San Jose California

As everyone else on this page i got ripoff by this company. I luckly recieved the refund form and i did submit the form back by fax, I have also emailed this cmpany about 5 times and still NOTHING. I recently called them but the phone number is disconnected, everytime i email to this company i would recive an Auto-reply stating this : "Thank you for contacting Instant Grant Access. We have received your email message with the subject:
Re: Cancel Confirmation
We have received your email and you can expect a reply from us within 24 hours.
Thank you."
YEAH right no calls no emails, I just want my money back, i will continue to try to contact this company, good thing i have keep all my emails and login info from this company in case there is a lawsuit against them im all for it !

Imelda
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2009 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grants-For-You-Now-By-Lisa-Fitzgerald/San-Jose-California/Grants-For-You-Now-By-Lisa-Fitzgerald-I-have-faxed-refund-paperwork-called-their-phne--474244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grants For You Now By Lisa Fitzgerald