• Report: #412043

• Updated: Wed, January 14, 2009

• Reported By:Newark New Jersey
Grants For You Now By Lisa Fitzgerald
grantsforyounow.com/order.aspx Nationwide U.S.A.

Grants For You Now By Lisa Fitzgerald After subscribing to the service, I never received a follow-up email with contact info from the organization Online Online

I signed up with this organization around the holidays, and when I browsed through their offerings, I realized that their research is shoddy, and I would be better off spending my money at the Foundation Center, which is a well-established, legitimate national grant organization.

This was around the holidays. I never received a follow-up email from them with my login credentials, the company website, or their contact information. I had to wait for the transaction to clear my bank account, in order to get their number, and that took about 4 days. It being the holidays, I was very busy at that time, and finally got around to re-checking my bank account to get the phone number on day 8.

I had in my mind that on the affiliate page that I first visited, that the trial period was for 30 days, so of course I believed I had plenty of time to cancel before they charged my bank account another $94. But, on the 8th day, there it was - a $94 transaction. When I called to cancel, a very nice customer service professional told me that I would absolutely get my money back. However, when I was contacted the next day by a very different customer support professional by email, it was in the harshest of terms, stating that the terms of service - a 7 day trial - were right there on the page I joined on.

This customer support person sent me 2 emails, both very nasty, and refused a refund. I am able to "apply" to get my money back after 88 days, but that is an incredibly long time to wait!

I used one of my primary email accounts which I check studiously every day, both my inbox and spam box. I asked him to re-send me the original "welcome" email that he said was sent to me, with a date-stamp. Somehow, he was unable to come up with that piece of information.

The nasty customer service guy kept writing, "It's Your Fault!" but it seems to me that it's their fault for not following up with me.

Montgomery
Newark, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2009 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grants-For-You-Now-By-Lisa-Fitzgerald/nationwide/Grants-For-You-Now-By-Lisa-Fitzgerald-After-subscribing-to-the-service-I-never-received-a-412043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grants For You Now By Lisa Fitzgerald