Complaint Review: Grants For You Now By Lisa Fitzgerald

• Updated: Tue, February 10, 2009

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Grants For You Now By Lisa Fitzgerald
.grantsforyounow.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Grants For You Now By Lisa Fitzgerald I was looking for a way to get several grants from the government for use on my ranch. Great Britan Nationwide

I applied for the package on line and was given immediate access to the information I requested but after 30 days I could no longer acess the site it kept saying the page was no longer available. Then on my next statement I was billed an additional charge from 50 million grants a company I had never heard of, I called my credit card company and disputed the charges. They are going to handle it fom here.

This woman needs to be found and dealt with. Using religon as a way to persuade people into trusting her is ruthless. The authorities should track her down and crucify her and make her an example so no one else tries this run this scam. I only hope I can save someone else from this urchins scam.

Mad as hell
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grants-For-You-Now-By-Lisa-Fitzgerald/nationwide/Grants-For-You-Now-By-Lisa-Fitzgerald-I-was-looking-for-a-way-to-get-several-grants-from-t-422401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grants For You Now By Lisa Fitzgerald

trim