amounts
  • Report: #419683

Complaint Review: Grants For You Now By Lisa Fitzgerald/Google Profits By Erika Miller

• Submitted: Tue, February 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 03, 2009

• Reported By:Lebanon Ohio
Grants For You Now By Lisa Fitzgerald/Google Profits By Erika Miller
Grantsforyounow.com & Googleprofits.com Internet U.S.A.

Grants For You Now By Lisa Fitzgerald/Google Profits By Erika Miller Grants for you now...Lisa Fitzgerald RIP RIP RIP $1.99 first then $94.89/month!!!! Possibly California Internet

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.
===========================================

Just received my credit card bill today...got the $1.99 charge as promised then found out a week later they charged my $94.89. Called "customer service" and a guy answered "hello" like it was someone's home. He told me I didn't read the fine print and that I probably wouldn't get my money back but he would cancel my order so no further charges would incur. I informed him that I was going to talk to my credit card company and he said it wouldn't do any good because they always win! I asked him where they were located and he said California....I said where in CA....he said I can't tell you.

These people are also tied together with Google Profits by Erika Miller for which I got an $18.77 charge on my account the exact same day as Grants for you now. Interestingly coincidental. My credit card company said "no problem". They would send me paperwork to return to them and I would not be responsible for the charges. CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY.......oh and by the way cancel your old card so they can't put any more charges on it!

Reallymad
Lebanon, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grants-For-You-Now-By-Lisa-FitzgeraldGoogle-Profits-By-Erika-Miller/internet/Grants-For-You-Now-By-Lisa-FitzgeraldGoogle-Profits-By-Erika-Miller-Grants-for-you-now-419683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grants For You Now By Lisa Fitzgerald/Google Profits By Erika Miller