Complaint Review: Grants One Day

• Submitted: Fri, April 24, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 24, 2009

• Reported By:Guthrie Oklahoma
Grants One Day
www.grants one day.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-876-2778
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Grants One Day They sucked my bank account of funds several times a month and as fast as they could before they were stopped Internet

I googgled the following phrase: US Federal Government, Stimulus Packet for first time home buyers, and this company is who they sent me to see. This company used sneaky ads to draw people in with a cd of grant addresses for first time, future homeowners. I did not know I was joining a club. I just wanted that cd of information. Which turned out useless.

This sneaky company jumped on my bank account like a starving man left alone in a buffet room and an empty plate. They took $1.95 then $2.95 then $39.95 then $94.89 then $39.95 then $9.95 and within a week tried to steal another $39.95 which they did not get because I had to close my card to keep them from stealing everything. Even after I cancelled my unwanted membership they tried to do a withdrawal on my bank account.

They hurt me bad. I am a veteran living on a disabled VA pension. They hurt me bad and set me back 2 months. The landlords and creditors don't care why I am broke. If I didn't have family I could have been living on the streets because of these internet con people.

I hate them. I want my money returned and I will find every opportunity to tell of the theft. I do not feel stupid because they stole and conned me, I feel sorry for my fellow Americans who have to defend themselves against our fellow Americans who will not work honestly for their money.

Guthrie, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2009 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grants-One-Day/internet/Grants-One-Day-They-sucked-my-bank-account-of-funds-several-times-a-month-and-as-fast-as-t-446205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grants One Day