Complaint Review: Grants Professional Association

• Submitted: Mon, July 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By: AIDEN MINISTRY — Dnver Colorado United States of America
Grants Professional Association

Grants Professional Association Gail Vertz Questionable Ethics Policy unfair and unjust website information contradicting Internet

After no success with Paypal for my refund I contacted Grants Professional Association ,the website where I found Tamora Walls Consulting to file an Ethics complaints according to their website consultants should conduct business in an ethical manner.

On March 20,2012 I called GPA and spoke with Barb Boggs in great details about what had happen. She placed me on hold and informed me that she would send me the complaint form. She was informed that my complaint involve Tamora wallls Consultant not completing mt non profit application and failed to refund my money as she stated.

After weeks of submitting documents Tamora Walls submitted a forged document and a pack of lies. I requested the information that Tamora Walls submitted and was refused.

After I submitted the Cook County Court information and the original document that was a forgery   GPA closed my complaint the next day  informing me that Tamora Walls did not violate the Ethics Policy because it did not involve a grant.   If the Ethics Policy did not include non profit application work then why did they spend weeks requesting information for this complaint. They could have informed me on the phone that my compaint did not qualify for the Ettthics Policy because it did not involve a grant.

GPA website states that the ethical policy covers all sectors of grantwriting. GPA sent me through this leghthy process only to dismiss the case and allow Tamora Walls to remain on thier website listing with no reprimand. So I question the intergrity and ethics of all the consultant listed on their website.

My understanding based on the outcome is that unless a consultant is writing a grant for you the ethics policy does not apply. I know why they did what they did and it is a shame that would use information that was tainted to dismiss my complaint.

I will say that I am glad I found out about the GPA  and Tamora Walls because I no longer wish to form a non profit as I do not trust  grantwriter especially those on Grants Professional Association. I lost my money and  was sent through this humiliating ethics investigation.

Inhindsight after  the GPA ethics complaint process it was contradictory to what happen during my claim. When I requested the status of my complaint in May 2012  I was informed they were waiting on a response and later found out they had Tamora Walls response in April 2012. When I submitted my supporting evidence about the forged documents and Tamora Walls Cook County  Court information GPA closed my case. I contact then after the dismissal and they ignored my email. I never spoke to any members of the Ethics Committee. I believe that I was singled out and treated unfairly based on the information Tamora Walls submitted. GPA wantedto teach me a lesson about blowing the whistle on businesses among other things and that is why I was treated in manner that I was treated. If it was someone other than me Tamora Walls would have been reprimanded for violating the Ethics Policy.The fact that Tamora Walls is seeling certification is mindboggling knowing that this consultant failed to service a client.refused to rfund the money and forged a document during the Ethics investigation and went as far as submitting the same forged information to the BBB  raises questions.  Somce GPA failed to properly address the matter I am posting this report to help others who may encounter similar issues.

Good day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grants-Professional-Association/internet/Grants-Professional-Association-Gail-Vertz-Questionable-Ethics-Policy-unfair-and-unjust-w-912948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grants Professional Association