Complaint Review: Grants USA / Grants NAtional

• Submitted: Mon, July 11, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, July 11, 2005

• Reported By:Yakima Washington
Grants USA / Grants NAtional
1187 Desert Lane Las Vegas, NV 89102 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grants USA, Grants NAtional ripoff, Grant, guide, National verification ID site indian lady Las Vegas Nevada, Canada, India

An indian lady called me on my cell phone at 8:26 at night telling me that I just qualified thru my taxes, income and US citizen status for a federal living grant. The grant had to be spent on a new home,education, new car or remodling.

She kept pushing for my bank info telling me that if I didnt give it to her how was the National Verification ID system suppose to give it to me. She couldnt getit from me and finally told me to go to there website and this one popped up instead. After I told her I wa looking at a fraud website alert a gentlman got on the phone and started to ask me what I was looking at and I hung up.

They both had eastern indian accents, very hard to understand.

Mollie
Yakima, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2005 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grants-USA-Grants-NAtional/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Grants-USA-Grants-NAtional-ripoff-Grant-guide-National-verification-ID-site-indian-lad-149353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grants USA / Grants NAtional