Complaint Review: Grants360.com

• Updated: Wed, September 02, 2009

• Reported By: Mark — Farmington Missouri USA
Grants360.com
www.grants360.com Internet United States of America

Grants360.com Grant Cash Finder BEWARE of free money offers and grant & funding sites. Internet

Grants360.com, a.k.a. Grant Cash Finder engages in unethical business practices by making unathorized electronic fund transactions.

If you are unfortunate enough to stumble into their lair you will find unexpected debits to your account of $57.61. Despite the fact that initially you only have to pay $1.98 for shipping and handling for this FREE OFFER.

Many have written about their ordeal with Grants360. Mine is the same, but I did get my money returned.

I emailed a terse, but short, complaint about what they had done and that I knew they had acted in bad faith at the least if not illegally.

I then told them that I would file a Regulation E claim through my bank if I did not hear from them within 24 hours. Long story short, after being told numerous times on the phone that I could not get my money back, I received an email stating my funds were being returned. And they were.

Use the Reg E claim. Every bank has this form, though each banks policy is different on how they handle the claim. If your bank happens to balk just toss in the banking commissioners name for a little extra clout. You can look up your States' commissioner online. Have it at the ready when you go to your bank. And NEVER take NO for an answer.

Good luck

Mark

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2009 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grants360com/internet/Grants360com-Grant-Cash-Finder-BEWARE-of-free-money-offers-and-grant-funding-sites-I-489046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grants360.com