Avenue

• Reported By:New Iberia Louisiana
GrantsHost - Funding Resources
GrantsHost.com Internet U.S.A.

GrantsHost.com - Funding Resources Grant Scams Internet

subscribed to this business because it was supposed to help in researching grants. I subscribed to online access for $1.95. They charged my account for the $1.95. Then a couple days later they charged my account for .06. This is supposed to be some 'foreign access fee' from my bank because my money had to be converted to something besides american dollars??!! Red flag people! Today they hit my account for another $49.50. I immediately cancelled my check card and am disputing the charges, but what a pain! Stay away from this company. They don't do what they say the will do, the website is hard to use and they'll drain your bank account. Usually I check ripoffreports.com before I deal with someone like this, but I figured what the hell, for $1.95 if it doesn't help no big deal. Live and learn!

Michelle
New Iberia, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2008 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GrantsHost-Funding-Resources/internet/GrantsHostcom-Funding-Resources-Grant-Scams-Internet-351905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GrantsHost - Funding Resources