Complaint Review: GrantsforYouNow

• Reported By:Tuscaloosa Alabama
GrantsforYouNow
www.grantsforyounow.com Internet U.S.A.

GrantsforYouNow By Lisa Fitzgerald RIPOFF Internet

This company is a total rip-off. It says that you only pay 1.99 and then all of a sudden 94.89 plus .76 plus .02 was taken from my account. I have been calling and the only thing that they say is send an email to support@grantsforyounow.com. Well I have sent three emails and no reply back and when you call they are very nasty and rude. The first day I called I was on hold for an hour and the second time I called I was on hold for 30 minutes or more. The third time I called it was pretty much the same. I have been dealing with this a month and have not received a call or email back. I have not even received a refund. This company needs to be stopped and shut down. They even said that no supervisor was there what kind of company has no supervisor.

Punkin
Tuscaloosa, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GrantsforYouNow/internet/GrantsforYouNow-By-Lisa-Fitzgerald-RIPOFF-Internet-417832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GrantsforYouNow