Complaint Review: Grantwriterpro

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2008

• Reported By:LITTLE CANADA Minnesota
Grantwriterpro
http://grantwriterpro.com Internet U.S.A.

Grantwriterpro CLAIMING PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE EXCLUSIVITY FOR PUBLIC INFORMATION LAS VEGAS Nevada Internet

I bought a free trial to Grant Writer Pro for $1.98
before the trial period (fourteen days) was even expired $39.95 was taken from my account without my prior approval.

Upon recieving the software, I attempted to access the members system via the user names and pass codes provided. I could not access the site evn though I had my password resent twice. Of course, it was the same password each time and still no success. I became suspicious as soon as the $39.95 was taken from my account. My suspicions were confirmed today, 2/20/08 when $7.95 was stolen from my account by this fraudulent scam.

I have contacted the Nevada Attorney General's Consumer Protection Bureau, hoping for some type of action.

Dean
LITTLE CANADA, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2008 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grantwriterpro/internet/Grantwriterpro-CLAIMING-PROPRIETARY-SOFTWARE-EXCLUSIVITY-FOR-PUBLIC-INFORMATION-LAS-VEGAS-310639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grantwriterpro