Complaint Review: Grantwriter.tv ,American Grant Writer Association Top10charts.org

• Submitted: Thu, September 27, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2007

• Reported By:north hollywood California
Grantwriter.tv ,American Grant Writer Association Top10charts.org
3250 Wilshire Blvd Suite 809, Los Angeles, Alhambra PO BOX, California U.S.A.

Grantwriter.tv, American Grant Writer Association Top10charts.org Provided fraud service of a guaranteed grant, outsourced all work to filipinos, and lied to rip me off $2,500.00 Los Angeles, Alhambra California

*UPDATE Employee: from the companey

I found American Grant Writer Association thru their own fake review chart top10charts.org thru the keyword grant writer. They promised me a winning grant, and they wanted to send half of a deposit via check only so i cannot file a chargeback. Instead, they change company name and not answer the phone once they took my money. later i found out from other grant writers that nothing is guranteed and they did heard complaints about incident involving the fraud activities of this company. They told me to write a check to global payment center corp. which was aka Infinology corp from what bank investigators told me. I had no recourse because it was check.

I hope someone can help me bring this company down becaue $2500 is a lot of money and i am out of options

Victim of fraud service
north hollywood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2007 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grantwritertv-American-Grant-Writer-Association-Top10chartsorg/Los-Angeles-Alhambra-PO-BOX-California-90010/Grantwritertv-American-Grant-Writer-Association-Top10chartsorg-Provided-fraud-service-o-276182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grantwriter.tv ,American Grant Writer Association Top10charts.org

from the companey

AUTHOR: Anthony - (U.S.A.)

I am one of the managers from grant writers. We are not a fraud company. We do offer guaranteed grant service but you need to read our more details about our guarantee it is very clearly written. If you have a concern please email me directly at judy_winters0709@yahoo.com so i can solve any problems you may have.