Complaint Review: Graphic Media Ltd

• Updated: Sat, March 15, 2014

• Reported By: GEORGE YORK — JOONDALUP
Graphic Media Ltd
6119 Greenville Ave #307 Dallas, USA Dallas, Texas USA

Graphic Media Ltd Graphic Media promised to assist in building a Website for myself in AUSTRALIA for the sum of $3,800 AUD, since then they have not assisted me in any way. I have sent numerous emails but no one answers my emails. On phoning the Company, they promise to acknowledge but this NEVER happens. Is there any way to redeem this money extorted by this Company? This is the FIRST time I have invested in an American Company and it has lost my opinion of American based Companies. Dallas, Texas Texas

The Company Graphic Media Pty from Austin Texas, approached me with the offer of designing and building a Website for Australian Campsites within Australia. After continious Guarantees and promises from Graphic Media, I invested over $3,800 AUD. Since then the Company has not del;ivered any of the promises it has made.

Continious and numerious emails are never answered, on phoning the Company they promis to follow up my complaints but never do.

First time I have delt with an American Company and the dealings that I have encountered has warned me off doing this again with ANY Company within the USA.

I am a pensoner and the money invested was not easy to pay, but the Faulse promises made by Graphic Media.

I even went to the Trouble of contacting Consumer Affairs in Austin Texas about Graphic Media but they did not even reply to my REGISTERED mail concerning Graphic Media early on siging up with that Company.

I do not know if there is any recourse on this but I intend to follow it up through the Australian Consumer Affairs (international) Government to see if Court proceedings can be initiated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Graphic-Media-Ltd/Dallas-Texas-307/Graphic-Media-Ltd-Graphic-Media-promised-to-assist-in-building-a-Website-for-myself-in-AU-1130974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Graphic Media Ltd