Complaint Review: Graphic Media Ltd

• Updated: Sat, December 28, 2013

• Reported By: DJ — Fountain Hills Arizona
Graphic Media Ltd
6119 Greenville Ave #307 Dallas, TX 75206 , Select State/Province USA

Graphic Media Ltd Gave false information on methods of earning potential. Specifically, income per hit. Dallas,  Texas

This company is a fraud.  I was promised a minimum payment per hit on advertising banners on my blog/site due to advertiser reimbursement. Of course, this was a lie. Once I found out the reality, it was obvious this was a scam.  Total lost of investment was over $1600.00. I did receive phone calls and help from Graphic Media Ltd after I sent an email to a Graphic Media Ltd campaign manager addressing interest in investing more if my traffic volume continued to increase. Prior to the email  few returns were made. Prior to investing into this entity the sales agent from Graphic Media Ltd called me for a six month period. It was almost worth the money not to hear this jackass's voice again.  Initially the scam started out with a  $400.00 investment with all sorts of false information, and continued throughout. The embarrassment is much worse than the money lost. Recently I have taken down all the posts on my site and as far as I know my site is unavailable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2013 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Graphic-Media-Ltd/Select-StateProvince/Graphic-Media-Ltd-Gave-false-information-on-methods-of-earning-potential-Specifically-i-1111345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Graphic Media Ltd