grown

• Updated: Mon, April 30, 2012

• Reported By: Michael Titus — Denver Colorado United States of America
Graphics on the GO
1634 Egret Way Superior, Colorado United States of America

Graphics on the GO Denver Airbrush Airbrush Art Services Promised in 3 days 9 weeks later still don't have stuff Randall only called twice, e-mailed once, and a few texts mostly complaining about me not understanding how busy he is Superior, Colorado

9 weeks ago, I contacted Randall McElwain about some airbrush work.
On February 27, 2012, I gave him a suit (jacket and pants) and $100. That is a lot of money for me because I am an unemployed student trying to make ends meet and that money was the last of my income tax money. I have called, texted, and e-mailed him numerous times. I have even gone to his house for pickup per his request, but he wasn't home and his wife threatened to call the police. In 9 weeks, I have only received 2 phone calls, one e-mail, and a few text messages.
The text messages usually came with anger because he didn't like me asking to get my stuff back. Evidently, he is much too busy for me and my project is not worth his time because my project didn't pay him enough to support his family (according to one of his recent texts). On March 19, 2012, I filed with the Better Business Bureau. I just want my suit and my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2012 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Graphics-on-the-GO/Superior-Colorado-80027/Graphics-on-the-GO-Denver-Airbrush-Airbrush-Art-Services-Promised-in-3-days-9-weeks-later-876394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Graphics on the GO