Complaint Review: Graphicsnjeneral.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Incocoon — Memphis Tennessee United States of America

Graphicsnjeneral.com Lisa Muse Non-existent customer service...NO WORK FOR PAY , Internet

It is very unfortunate that Lisa Muse with graphicsnjeneral.com has stolen my hard earned money to start a website for my own web based business.  I paid her a $450 deposit for a service package including but not limited to web development and logo design.  After about a week or so into a job that she quoted 11 days to complete, her lack of professionalism leaked through. She has stood me up in meetings with no forewarning.  I've had to call/text/email her repeatedly to get her to even respond when she felt like doing so.  I let her know that her lack of customer service was not sufficient and even after that, no improvement.  I've done everything that she's asked me to do...purchase web/hosting products, submit websites that I liked, submit logos that I liked etc.  In return, I have received nothing but a few images of mock up logo's that I didn't like/approve.

And deliverables that she agreed upon submitting the next day (nearly 2 weeks ago)...

I haven't heard from this woman since.  No call, email, or text answered in nearly 2 weeks.  I'm not sure how this is okay to her.  Even if something was wrong, she really should have contacted me.  Instead, I find myself here, in hopes that someone else doesn't get ripped off like me.

I am fair.  I feel she should at least refund my deposit, less the cost of the logos (if she sends me working files)...even if they were god-awful ugly...Oh! and less the 15 mins she took to post a coming soon image on my site.  Anything else she said she did...she can't seem to send proof that it's done...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Graphicsnjeneralcom/internet/Graphicsnjeneralcom-Lisa-Muse-Non-existent-customer-serviceNO-WORK-FOR-PAY-Internet-971535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Graphicsnjeneral.com