Complaint Review: GrassCity.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 10, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 10, 2011

• Reported By: Royelle — LAKELAND Florida United States of America
GrassCity.com

GrassCity.com GrassiCity.com its been a month and i still havent recieved my order .. but it only took them minutes to take my money Internet

On December 8th 2010 I placed an order for 3 items.. with in minutes the money was taken off my card and i received an email stating that it would be at my house by December 22nd.. Well that day came and went.. on the 23rd i sent them an email to the email address provided .. I got an email 5 minutes later stating that my product was on its way and should give it another week.. since then I have called atleast a dozen times and left that many messages.. no one has ever called me back.. when you call it will ring a few times and then go to an answering machine.. I have sent many emails and still nothing.. This was the first time I have ever ordered something online .. and did not know that I should have looked into the websites first before I made my purchase.. it is now January 10th 2011 and I still have not received the product... and they still have not gotten back to me by email or by phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2011 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GrassCitycom/internet/GrassCitycom-GrassiCitycom-its-been-a-month-and-i-still-havent-recieved-my-order-but-681088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GrassCity.com