Complaint Review: Grassroots Campaigns Directors Claire and Will

• Updated: Thu, January 12, 2012

• Reported By: Shadows666 — Oregon United States of America
Grassroots Campaigns Directors Claire and Will
One Hallidie Plaza San Francisco, California United States of America

Grassroots Campaigns Directors Claire and Will Miswrote my last name three times to deny me my pay, fired me and my roommate "because we weren't their hippy office happy high drug behavior" even though we made above their quata of $150.00 daily San Francisco, California

Will and Claire, the new supervisors, fired me and my roommate on the grounds of us "not being office hippie high" when we refused to be "happy flirty hippy" with other co-workers after denying us our pay for three weeks by miswriting our last names on the checks. Further more, when I list them as a job reference, they intentionally deny the fact I worked there for 6 months to screw me over and prewvent my being hired by subsquent employers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2012 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grassroots-Campaigns-Directors-Claire-and-Will/San-Francisco-California-94103/Grassroots-Campaigns-Directors-Claire-and-Will-Miswrote-my-last-name-three-times-to-deny-821810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grassroots Campaigns Directors Claire and Will