Complaint Review: Grassroots Campaigns Or Grassroots Voter Outreach

• Submitted: Wed, April 18, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 18, 2007

• Reported By:Valley Village California
Grassroots Campaigns Or Grassroots Voter Outreach
2365 Westwood Blvd. #23 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Grassroots Campaigns Or Grassroots Voter Outreach Paid less than minimum wage, did not reimburse as promised for miles and parking fees Ripoff Los Angeles California

This company offers a relaxed and playful atmosphere, but little else. During my time there I made very little money even though I was often a top performer. My pay checks for two weeks work were usually around $420. Try living on that in Los Angeles. The directors themselves worked long hours for miserable pay, but they were all supported by their rich parents. I found another job and extricated myself from the job as soon as I could. Although I was very clear to the directors that this job was threatening to ruin my relationship with my fiance and put me out on the street, the main director acted angry with me when I found another job. Then she refused to reimburse me for the parking fees and mileage I incurred while being a driver for the company. She acted very nice and innocent in person but, in retrospect, she was just shrewd and phoney. Another individual working there was the top fundraiser in the nation for this company. She was told at the outset by the director I just mentioned that her hard work would lead to a job that paid well over 50K. After all of her hard work she was offered a job that paid in the mid 20s. She was a very talented sales person and had a masters degree. Beware of these people, it doesn't cost them anything to be friendly.

Valley Village, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2007 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grassroots-Campaigns-Or-Grassroots-Voter-Outreach/Los-Angeles-California-90064/Grassroots-Campaigns-Or-Grassroots-Voter-Outreach-Paid-less-than-minimum-wage-did-not-rei-244627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grassroots Campaigns Or Grassroots Voter Outreach